- Joined
- 31 August 2018
- Messages
- 2,562
- Reactions Received
- 15,940
- Location
- in the rain
- Website
- www.pinterest.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 8,748
- Fandom
- N/A
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
i go for quality of individual gifs and badges over matchings h u d d e r
i go for quality of individual gifs and badges over matchings h u d d e r
it's too much effort trying to get everything to matchI liked you![]()
it's really easy and looks awesomeit's too much effort trying to get everything to match
idk how you do it omg ;-;
just saw this NO KEEP TAE >:(Nope, but I might change my sig soon anyway.
This ^^it's too much effort trying to get everything to match
idk how you do it omg ;-;
yeah but i also want to put my faves on display instead of displaying badges of groups I don't even likeit's really easy and looks awesome
just one color pick ONE COLOR
get all your badges matching, choose a cute dp, and then literally ANYTHING with that color works for your sig
it's so easy takes like ten seconds
you guys disgust meThis ^^
it's too much effort trying to get everything to match
idk how you do it omg ;-;
LAZY USERS UNITEThis ^^
not my problemyeah but i also want to put my faves on display instead of displaying badges of groups I don't even like![]()
wow just....LAZY USERS UNITE
I didn't even find my sig; it was given to me :nosejoo:
It’ll go with my dp too which is why I think I’ll do yellow. But for now I like my signature. I’ll forever treasure that pic of Yujin.you should!
I got so many compliments for my yellow aesthetic, seems yellow is a good color lol
it's a keeperIt’ll go with my dp too which is why I think I’ll do yellow. But for now I like my signature. I’ll forever treasure that pic of Yujin.
I'm a tasteful slothwow just....
I THOUGHT YOU HAD TASTE
That's why I've been putting off changing my sig. He looks so beautiful in it.just saw this NO KEEP TAE >:(
I'm a tasteful sloth
he's always beautiful gurl what type of tae stan are youThat's why I've been putting off changing my sig. He looks so beautiful in it.
I was going to use some other Tae gifs, but I like these so much.![]()