- Joined
- 2 March 2021
- Messages
- 23,302
- Reactions Received
- 28,172
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 4,480
- Fandom
- Villain
- Ship
I play ukulele, guitar, piano, and a little bit of bass
are you interested in learning any?I wish I did
at my age? no :Dare you interested in learning any?
At my age, I am.at my age? no :Dare you interested in learning any?I wish I did
good for you, I wouldn´t. I´m not talented enough to self-teach and to go to some classes or hire a private teacher, I think that would be regarded as very strange in the country I´m.No.
At my age, I am.
Like a real flute? Or that thing that Link plays in Ocarina of Time?I can play the flute and the piano. Haven't practiced in forever though.
yup a real fluteLike a real flute? Or that thing that Link plays in Ocarina of Time?