Do you play any instruments? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
No.


At my age, I am.
good for you, I wouldn´t. I´m not talented enough to self-teach and to go to some classes or hire a private teacher, I think that would be regarded as very strange in the country I´m.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Just my voice. lol but I used to play guitar, and before that, violin.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
played piano for a little over 13 years :sj_weary: I tried learning guitar but it hurt my hands so I stopped :yolk:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Villains
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I can play the flute and the piano. Haven't practiced in forever though.
Like a real flute? Or that thing that Link plays in Ocarina of Time?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread