- Joined
- 26 February 2019
- Messages
- 29,345
- Reactions Received
- 36,273
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 66,410
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
you're right, interacting with you willingly means my standards are pretty low ❤Well I suppose your standards are pretty low
aw but you missed me so much xxxyou're right, interacting with you willingly means my standards are pretty low ❤
I'm picturing Andrew Garfield (circa 2012).My boyfriend is a fucking nerd who is amazing luckily he's also handsome
So a few corrections. Higher cheeks bones. Bigger head. Stronger more sharp jaw line. Also blue eyes with long-ass lashes.Okay personality. Good Looks... and legs like Wonho. lol
I'm picturing Andrew Garfield (circa 2012).
lol.. Well in Thailand there are icons of the virgin mary taking on a Thai aesthetic, so KS might think your bf looks like spider man... Or young Remus Lupin according to YouTube fanvids...Then maybe JUSSSSSST maybe.
I mean sort of but it's off too LOLlol.. Well in Thailand there are icons of the virgin mary taking on a Thai aesthetic, so KS might think your bf looks like spider man... Or young Remus Lupin according to YouTube fanvids...![]()
As long as the glasses with the box frames are correct... lolI mean sort of but it's off too LOL
HE wears glasses just for computer work!!!As long as the glasses with the box frames are correct... lol