- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 17,115
- Reactions Received
- 56,266
- Location
- spring days
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Toilet conditions never bothered me, my sister was always grossed out, but she didn't live in India until she was five, I did. I remember once going into a sugarcane field with my uncle, and that was the first time tasting raw sugar, and it was so good. It makes me so frustrated when people call India a giant trash can to my face, because all they see on TV is that. I bet they've never been to the villages, Kerala, the temples...Yes, you should check the villages out one day. They can be quite dirty and the toilets aren't always the best but the overall atmosphere is amazing. Especially early in the morning when I used to go on walk with my grandad through the fields. It isn't too hot, the sky is beautiful and the air feels fresh. It's really quite a nice experience. And you hardly get any mosquitoes either.
I still remember the amount of mosquito cream that I had to put on in Chennai when I went last summer and it still didn't stop all the bites. It was pure hell for the first week or two. :(
omfg, I had to take bitter medicine, because I'm allergic