Do you prefer to buy clothes online or in stores? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Online because better deals. Walmart jeans are trash imo... I got a great deal at Kohls for 4 pairs of machine Levi jeans for only $80
 
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
in store and it honestly enrages me. i want better deals but sizing that isnt t-shirts confuses me so i really need to try them on
 
Joined
7 June 2021
Messages
247
Reactions Received
272
Location
{Diamond Life}
Website
verisona.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
any pronouns work
Ship
There’s benefits with both, online because I don’t have to leave the house, they have great deals and some stores I can buy from where there isn’t an actual store where I live.

the problem with buying online though is if it doesn’t fit, it’s expensive as hell to send back, so I usually don’t send it back & just keep the clothes & either try to lose weight to fit into them or give them to my skinny friends.

I guess the benefit of in store would be being able to try the clothes on before you buy them, but half the time they don’t have my sizes 🙄
 
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Since I don't know how to online shop.

I stand randomly and go shopping in stores. But it's so frightening since I am a Introvert and I have to talk to the person......
 
  • Like
Reactions: MYs_daileee

badcrookshanks

psycho
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
65,209
Reactions Received
38,856
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
193,132
Fandom
iEMoALuvie
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
I used to love shopping in the stores, tho they were closed for a long time and when I went shopping after reopening idk it wasn't the same :yolk:
 
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
1,423
Reactions Received
2,938
Location
☾⋆ 𝓘𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓭𝓸𝓶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14,188
Fandom
Army/Engene
Gender
Male
Pronouns
✰ 𝑯𝒆/𝑯𝒊𝒎 ✰
Myself I don't really have a preference but if I had to choose I'd do in stores since it's more easier than online.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread