Do you procrastinate showering? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes. When I am watching an anime and I should go shower I always go"1 more episode." and 5 more episode later I am still watching.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Often.. suddenly the clock is like 21:50 and I have 10 minutes left showering time so I have to decide if I will speed it through or if I will give up and shower tomorrow.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it depends :wimwim: I am lazier hereat my parents with that
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, that happens most the time, I like to do it at night So I'll sit there and say 10pm, like my showers don't take that long generally 5 to 10 mins tops, so I have no Idea why I'm still sitting there to like 11/11.30pm lol
Like all my shower shit and clothes is prepped before hand.. So I don't know why that happens.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to. Once I showered at like, 3 am in the morning.

but now I get really cold if I don't shower during a set time, so I don't procrastinate my showers anymore.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bulletproof

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Yup, a lot. And it's amazing when you procrastinate that much and someone else is getting in the shower 'exactly when you were ready to go'. What a coincidence
 
  • Haha
Reactions: daesuki

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
All the time
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread