Often.. suddenly the clock is like 21:50 and I have 10 minutes left showering time so I have to decide if I will speed it through or if I will give up and shower tomorrow.
Yeah, that happens most the time, I like to do it at night So I'll sit there and say 10pm, like my showers don't take that long generally 5 to 10 mins tops, so I have no Idea why I'm still sitting there to like 11/11.30pm lol
Like all my shower shit and clothes is prepped before hand.. So I don't know why that happens.
Usually I shower right after my workout (If not at the gym). I don't feel like doing anything else that day if I procrastinate bc u know after a workout u just... feel nasty lol.
Yup, a lot. And it's amazing when you procrastinate that much and someone else is getting in the shower 'exactly when you were ready to go'. What a coincidence
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.