Do you still buy DVDs? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
This is literally the only thing I agree with @RandAlThor & @Drew_B [well in relation to collection...] I can listen to music on any platform. They tend to not switch music and books across platforms or digital mediums, but they do tv/movies... A bunch of the shows I like may be on Netflix or whatever the f**k i'm subbed to... but eventually they'll be on a service that I don't have or one that only has a commercials options... One of these days I really... really.. need to get the dvds for Three's Company because... well... watching it on Pluto can be super annoying.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread