Do you tend to be clumsy? (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am. I have poor balance, so I'm always pulling a Fergie:


except it's not bc of a crush I have - it's just my nature (it's like I'll never change... I'll never change... I'll never change... always be the same *sings the chorus of Telephone Busy by 5SOS*)

but anyhoo, any other fellow klutzes on here?
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
kind of, but its mostly my hands. i do know how but shits ALWAYS flying out my hands and i DONT understand why. like when im holding something, im not "dropping" it as it in falling straight down but it FLIES out. like if i was just accidentally dropping things id understand but why do things just get yeeted out my hands idgi at all 😭
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,519
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Clumsy i :llama_blush: s my middle name
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
only thing im falling for is you
awwwwwww how romantic! but I'm afraid you'll have to take a number, I'm taken lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

Villains

#1 JOOYEON FAN
.
Joined
2 March 2021
Messages
23,308
Reactions Received
28,175
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,515
Fandom
Villain
Ship
i would say, yes i'm a little clumsy. it's embarrassing since i'll have my bass around me and i keep bumping the headstock into the wall and the strings rattle and make a really loud sound on stage :yolk:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i would say, yes i'm a little clumsy. it's embarrassing since i'll have my bass around me and i keep bumping the headstock into the wall and the strings rattle and make a really loud sound on stage :yolk:
wait, you're in a band??? that's so cool! what's it called?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Villains

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Weirdly enough, Im clumsy around specific things
My phone for example :headache:
I've had my phone screen crack before bc I'd dropped it so many times, so I can totally relate!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: TrinityJade

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
When I’m feeling overstimulated I can be :llama_shook:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
sometimes but not as in tripping or bumping into things but mostly dropping random stuff. whenever i go on an escalator or walk through a bridge (though i avoid these situations due to my fear of heights) i put everything i could be carrying in my pockets because i'm afraid i might drop them and lose them
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread