- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
^
I don't think so... Just look at the pre-orders for Persona compared to the Love Yourself series. And they just sold out huge stadiums in an hour for Speak yourself. They are getting bigger and bigger
I'll tag some fellow armies
if you want/don't want to be tagged in further BTS related threads please let me know
I don't think so... Just look at the pre-orders for Persona compared to the Love Yourself series. And they just sold out huge stadiums in an hour for Speak yourself. They are getting bigger and bigger
I'll tag some fellow armies
if you want/don't want to be tagged in further BTS related threads please let me know