- Joined
- 4 June 2019
- Messages
- 129
- Reactions Received
- 115
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 24
- Fandom
- Army
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
I asked my church friend, B's friends about her on instagram and then she got mad at me and said "don't contact me, my family and friends ever again!" after she haven't answered my calls or responded my texts in 2 years. then she told her friends to block me. like damn! I thought she was nice and cool to talk to .I didn't speak evil of her or gossiped about her. I just asked them how she was doing, how come she's not updating on instagram anymore and they told me she was taking a break and wasn't talking to anyone. She thought I got mad at her for waving at me but I got mad at her mom for telling her not to wave at me. her mom needs to leave B alone. B was just being friendly s=and interacting with people. Her friend told me that B has a history of mentally Ill, has a hard time communicating, gets compulsive and get sick easily.
Do you have friends like that?
Do you have friends like that?