18+ Do You Think It's Wrong To Be Sexually Attracted To An Idol? (1 Viewer)

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Assuming they're over 18, of course. I see a lot of people saying they feel uncomfortable when people sexualize idols. Do you think it's wrong to be sexually attracted to idols? Idols are marketed to be this perfect, pure person, visually included. In that sense, you can argue that they're constructed to tap into our, let's say "urges".
-
Thoughts?

​
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
21
Reactions Received
165
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
No, I don't think it's wrong to be sexually attracted to idols. We are humans after all.

However, I would rather not see extremely sexual comments about those idols on completely normal content, as it is unexpected and makes me uncomfortable. Also, where are 10-year-olds learning this stuff...?
Edit: Emphasis on extremely sexual :wimwim:
 
Last edited:

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
No, I don't think it's wrong to be sexually attracted to idols. We are humans after all.

However, I would rather not see extremely sexual comments about those idols on completely normal content, as it is unexpected and makes me uncomfortable. Also, where are 10-year-olds learning this stuff...?
What's normal content? Like, for example if your idol group releases a teaser for their next comeback and there are sexual comments in the comment section, would you feel uncomfortable seeing them?

Also, 10 year olds learning what?
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I don't think it's wrong since i'm sure you've seen strangers on the street before and have thought they were attractive which it is the same level but I think there is a line where it can seem like more of an obsession which is where it can come off as borderline creepy since it seems like you planned your whole life with them already.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
mhh it depends I guess? I really would feel uncomfortable to really get attracted to an idol younger than me or underage.
But at the end of the day we all do get celeb crushes so I would treat it like that
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't think it's wrong since i'm sure you've seen strangers on the street before and have thought they were attractive which it is the same level but I think there is a line where it can seem like more of an obsession which is where it can come off as borderline creepy since it seems like you planned your whole life with them already.
Yes, I agree there.
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
21
Reactions Received
165
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
What's normal content? Like, for example if your idol group releases a teaser for their next comeback and there are sexual comments in the comment section, would you feel uncomfortable seeing them?

Also, 10 year olds learning what?
Personally I would if they are extremely sexual and graphic, but I just ignore them typically and they're pretty rare. Normal content like teasers. varieties...
10-year-olds talking about sucking their bias's dick gives me a bit of a shock is all, lol.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
mhh it depends I guess? I really would feel uncomfortable to really get attracted to an idol younger than me or underage.
But at the end of the day we all do get celeb crushes so I would treat it like that
Yeah true, underage is a definite no no. But Idk, if they're above 18 and you're like just a year or two older, is it really wrong to like them in that way?
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Personally I would if they are extremely sexual and graphic, but I just ignore them typically and they're pretty rare. Normal content like teasers. varieties...
10-year-olds talking about sucking their bias's dick gives me a bit of a shock is all, lol.
OMG WHAT?? 10 YEAR OLDS SAY THIS!?! I was watching Winx Club and Dexter's Laboratory at 10 :welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah true, underage is a definite no no. But Idk, if they're above 18 and you're like just a year or two older, is it really wrong to like them in that way?
yeah 1 or 2 years doesn't seem that bad.
I personally always was more into same age or older type of people soooo :wimwim:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not at all, i think attraction is one part about following celebrities (not necessary, but common) and sometimes it's sexual. It goes too far for me if you are pushing it idols faces like tagging them to your sex fantasy tweets or messaging them that stuff. You are free to have fantasies all you want, but don't bother others with them.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Not at all, i think attraction is one part about following celebrities (not necessary, but common) and sometimes it's sexual. It goes too far for me if you are pushing it idols faces like tagging them to your sex fantasy tweets or messaging them that stuff. You are free to have fantasies all you want, but don't bother others with them.
WHOLE-HEARTEDLY agree with this sentence 😍
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it's wrong but maybe that's because idk really anything about topics like this :wimwim:
crushes are ok, but to be sexually attracted to an idol does make me uncomfortable :nekosweat:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread