- Joined
- 4 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,702
- Reactions Received
- 16,711
- Location
- Old Folk's Home
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,552
- Fandom
- ARMY/Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
I like both, I guess. I just lean towards kpop a little bit more. I don't invest much money at all in American music either. The aesthetics and mvs in kpop certainly win over American stuff though lol.
But yeah, I got nothing against the American stuff and will bop to it. Funny enough, I was more into rock/alt. rock/symphonic rock when I wasn't a kpop fan. Not sure what happened there.
But yeah, I got nothing against the American stuff and will bop to it. Funny enough, I was more into rock/alt. rock/symphonic rock when I wasn't a kpop fan. Not sure what happened there.