- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Do You Think Kpop Should Bring Back Simpler MVs?
One of the things I've always liked for MVs are ones that are less .... produced or done up with set design or intricate CGI.
I know a lot of people love the concepts and aesthetics able to be explored but for me....
Sometimes I want less polish. I want it to more..... Fun and natural. Just a camera and the members singing and dancing or goofing off.
There's something to be said for simplicity. I find it charming. And often, in an era where the trend is for more and more elaboration and complexity.... I find it immensely refreshing.
Simple less sophisticated music videos are my all time favorite.
Some examples of MVs.
One of the things I've always liked for MVs are ones that are less .... produced or done up with set design or intricate CGI.
I know a lot of people love the concepts and aesthetics able to be explored but for me....
Sometimes I want less polish. I want it to more..... Fun and natural. Just a camera and the members singing and dancing or goofing off.
There's something to be said for simplicity. I find it charming. And often, in an era where the trend is for more and more elaboration and complexity.... I find it immensely refreshing.
Simple less sophisticated music videos are my all time favorite.
Some examples of MVs.
Last edited: