Do you think Red Velvet will renew their contracts? (3 Viewers)

Joined
26 April 2019
Messages
303
Reactions Received
751
Location
.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I talked about it a bit in another thread, but I'm wondering what some of you think.
1610727018177.png

I personally feel like they will, with the exception of Irene and maybe Joy. Joy seems kinda done with it tbh, and she's my ult bias so I'll support everything she does.
This controversy hit them hard but SM never disbands their groups so idk. It's crazy to think they've been around for this long.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I think it's likely that they'll re-sign and for most of their best interests that they do as the only one who really has any foundation for a solo career now is Joy but if the group becomes inactive before they've had that opportunity then it could hinder their ability to build a solo career as having that fan support at the start of a solo career can really help
 
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't like when people say "_______ will leave because they seem like they're done being an idol!" Based on what exactly? we don't know them personally. That controversy won't affect them much imo. It made a dent in irene's career yet she still has some cfs and a new movie coming out so I think they'll bounce back. I'd like to see a seulgi solo rather than joy.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
No
but purely of due to everything happen in past year
i think on sm side the damage is pointless to fix for maybe 2 more years as girl groups fans drop off quick

and obv how the past year for themselves
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Kedon
Joined
26 April 2019
Messages
303
Reactions Received
751
Location
.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't like when people say "_______ will leave because they seem like they're done being an idol!" Based on what exactly? we don't know them personally. That controversy won't affect them much imo. It made a dent in irene's career yet she still has some cfs and a new movie coming out so I think they'll bounce back. I'd like to see a seulgi solo rather than joy.
That's fair. But note how I said she seems rather than she is done being an idol. Her enthusiasm seems to be going down but like you mentioned, we don't know if that's due to her job or other factors. She seems to be more interested in acting tbh, but I could also see her being a soloist as well. She would be an amazing soloist as would Seulgi. I'm kinda excited to see them branch off and make music with their own styles.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and milk
Joined
14 June 2019
Messages
1,558
Reactions Received
2,863
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
That's fair. But note how I said she seems rather than she is done being an idol. Her enthusiasm seems to be going down but like you mentioned, we don't know if that's due to her job or other factors. She seems to be more interested in acting tbh, but I could also see her being a soloist as well. She would be an amazing soloist as would Seulgi. I'm kinda excited to see them branch off and make music with their own styles.
Oh I see what you're saying, sorry for generalizing. I don't feel confident seeing Joy being an actress because she really needs to improve, based on the drama I saw she was in. I also think she would be a successful soloist! Her OSTs have been charting pretty well and I think she can take on any concept.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Kedon
Joined
26 April 2019
Messages
303
Reactions Received
751
Location
.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Oh I see what you're saying, sorry for generalizing. I don't feel confident seeing Joy being an actress because she really needs to improve, based on the drama I saw she was in. I also think she would be a successful soloist! Her OSTs have been charting pretty well and I think she can take on any concept.
Np! And yup, her acting is kinda iffy but I'm willing to give it time since she's a rookie actress. Her OSTs always do really well because her voice is just SO beautiful and she has a lot of fans.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and milk

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Not sure... now that SM has Aespa, they will probably forget about RV anyway...
 
  • Like
  • Sad
Reactions: Mangoey and milk

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
i think it's really hard to say :/
I have a gut feeling they will renew, but since they're the group that I've stanned the longest, that might also just be because I can't imagine them not being here :pepecry2:
if they decide not to stay together, I hope they at least have one more come back together to tie it all together and perform it as 5.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread