MochiFace Joined 15 November 2018 Messages 3,333 Reactions Received 8,736 Location ☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼ Website www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com Cards View Profile KS Coins 18 Fandom MY/Sone/reveluv Gender Male Pronouns whatever i don't care 7 April 2019 #1 can u imagine if he really did something like this :O Reactions: Ringwanderung, joshuaology and bulletproof
bulletproof ✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧ . . Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 12,423 Reactions Received 54,952 Location ARMY base 💕 Cards View Profile KS Coins 55 Gender Female Ship @Ozymandias 7 April 2019 #2 I don’t want to imagine something like this, it’s too trashy Reactions: MochiFace, Suzy and joshuaology
joshuaology Joined 19 February 2019 Messages 4,096 Reactions Received 13,689 Location Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @winwinlucas123 7 April 2019 #3 That would be awful But apparently there weren't any idol pictures in there so I think she's not involved
That would be awful But apparently there weren't any idol pictures in there so I think she's not involved