Do you think that you could survive the zombie Apocalypse? (1 Viewer)

Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I’d try to survive but if I’m exhausted and done, I’ll let them get to me :lisalaugh:
dont give up! just find somewhere where they can't get to you.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I would be first out :wimwim:
 
  • Like
Reactions: JoanaIsHere
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Please. In the game Telltale made of The Walking Dead, I wasn't even willing to kill Lee when he was bitten...
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Please. In the game Telltale made of The Walking Dead, I wasn't even willing to kill Lee when he was bitten...
honestly it would be difficult for me too XD i mean, killing a live person and a zombie is super different. because that person is still alive, bitten or not. and a zombie is already dead, already changed, and has no use of a brain.
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
I wasn't even willing to kill Lee when he was bitten
and you accidentally spoiled the game for me(not mad or anything):pepecry1: i just started it the other day....
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
and you accidentally spoiled the game for me(not mad or anything):pepecry1: i just started it the other day....
lol.. Sorry. Thought everyone had already played season 1.. Actually, I was worried most on kps wouldn't get the reference. lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
lol.. Sorry. Thought everyone had already played season 1.. Actually, I was worried most on kps wouldn't get the reference. lol
your good. i'm almost through it(i think) i watch the walking dead and i started playing it so when you said it i got it lol
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
your good. i'm almost through it(i think) i watch the walking dead and i started playing it so when you said it i got it lol
You'll probably finish the entire series (the games not the show) before I do. You can spoil season 3 onward for me 😅 🤣
 
  • Like
Reactions: ddeonghwaaa

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread