COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you think the universe is actually infinite? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I can’t really imagine anything being infinite, so I feel like the universe does stop somewhere. But then what is beyond that point? Nobody really knows anything about the universe, but I’m so curious as to what is going on out there- maybe there are actually parallel universes or different planets that are much more developed than here :susPepe:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I think that yes, it´s a nice thing to think. that something has no end, that something is more powerful than us, the world, the nature, death ... that there is still something that is magical, that will never be discovered by humans and ruined.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
yes, i think everything in the universe is infinite. and by that i mean everything revolves around infinite - and especially their song the chaser:

in all seriousness though, i have absolutely no idea lmao

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
yeah i think it is :wimwim:
my bf was explaining this to me.. something something about how human minds can't comprehend infinity, but the universe is indeed infinite

idk my brain is too small for this :jisoosmh:

mysteric

.*゚+ rest in peace our little pear blossom *+.
Reactions Received
Website
aespas.carrd.com
KS Coins
Fandom
MeU & MY
Pronouns
she ♡ her
Ship
yeah, but I'm more interested in what's outside this infinite space
is it more infinite space? does that even make sense? is the universe some weird matryoshka doll thing?

Myco

Ace of Hearts
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Choice
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
yeah, but I'm more interested in what's outside this infinite space
is it more infinite space? does that even make sense? is the universe some weird matryoshka doll thing?
There has to be infinite space even further out than we can think.

If it stops being infinite space we would cease to exist at one point, literally everything in this "limited infinite space" would be destroyed in a really unimaginable long time so that would basically mean that nothing exists, just pure dark blackness

kinnie

eep.
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I think so. It’s so vast and where’s the end point? There’s so many things we’ve yet to discover within the black abyss. It’s pretty cool and kinda scary to think about. We’re just inferior little beings on a relatively small planet compared to some other planets and even stars.
:wimwim:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
yeah i think it is :wimwim:
my bf was explaining this to me.. something something about how human minds can't comprehend infinity, but the universe is indeed infinite

idk my brain is too small for this :jisoosmh:
If the human mind can't understand infinite then how does your bf know that the universe is infinite.

He might be an alien :welp:

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Some people might be kind of scared by the fact that the universe is so vast, but it's kind of comforting to me tbh. I think we tend to overanalyze everything that goes on in life and feels like everything is a really big deal, but in reality, we're just a speck in an extremely large universe.

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
💡 Lightbulb
Ship
If the human mind can't understand infinite then how does your bf know that the universe is infinite.

He might be an alien :welp:
wait youre right :susPepe:

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
That’s why I love the aspect of the universe since it’s mysterious and nobody knows anything about it. I do think that the universe is infinite, but just like everyone, I just can’t imagine the concept of infinity like how I cannot imagine the concept of not existing. :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread