Do you think your ult already delivered enough for satisfy you for your whole life? (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
If we talking about groups...

Yes! EXO and Seventeen already have discographies that I love with my whole heart and soul! Although with SVT I feel like I might be left with a niggling feeling of wanting to know where their music would end up, since they are changing styles and all that y'know!

If we are talking idols...

I love Kai and Woozi as they are. If they choose to stop being idols and celebrities this very day I won't love them any less or feel any regret!
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Are you trying to convince yourself of something?
Do you think they still have much more to show?

They did a lot of concepts and found something that sticked.

It's not like legendary groups that go on hiatus like F(x).

There's not much more to expect tbh.

Unless koreans suddenly develop taste.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
If after EXIDs Japanese contract runs out they never got together i'd be satisfied with how their career was as a group and they have a strong discography full of bops to leave behind which is only gonna get stronger with their December comeback Magic anticipate!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
There will never be enough videos of Jimin in this world
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Block B, not even close. I'll be in my 80s and still feel unsatisfied.

Same with a lot of other soloists like Heize, Cifika, since soloists release music less frequently. If they just stopped making music and dropped out of the industry suddenly... the distress will follow me to my grave.

EXO has a fairly large and consistent discography, so I would be satisfied, though I still can't get enough of their music. It's been less than a year since their last comeback and I need another one.
:wimwim:
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Block B, not even close. I'll be in my 80s and still feel unsatisfied.

Same with a lot of other soloists like Heize, Cifika, since soloists release music less frequently. If they just stopped making music and dropped out of the industry suddenly... the distress will follow me to my grave.

EXO has a fairly large and consistent discography, so I would be satisfied, though I still can't get enough of their music. It's been less than a year since their last comeback and I need another one.
:wimwim:
It was such a tragedy what happened to Block B.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, BAP and Shinee have done so much and while i would love more shinee or Bap songs its definitely more than enough already.
 
Joined
12 June 2019
Messages
193
Reactions Received
460
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
14
SECHSKIES AND AFTER SCHOOL DID NOT GIVE ME ENOUGH
And its NOT their fault.

SECHSKIES last comeback was in 2016. They under YG Ent (now. They used to be under DPS Entertainment. Y'know the entertainment that UNDER REPORTED their album sales and y'know same company that killed KARA and Rainbow. Annd sooooo many others DSP Media - Wikipedia I'm BITTER BITTER. I like KARD and all but NAH fam.)

My favorite SECHSKIES member Lee Jaejin, is the brother in law to Yang Hyun-Suk so I EXPECTED they wouldn't be put in the dungeon but nooooooooooooo they were put in the dungeon.


PLEDIS got me F'ed up
for what they did to After School.
And when I just started liking Pristin Bam gone.
Also NU'EST is still under the company too but they might as well title Pledis SEVENTEEN. Not like Pledis really does much for Seventeen since it looks like the guys are doing everything by themselves.

After School had tap dance, drumline, pole dancing concepts and they really just let the group just DIE. They let Orange Caramel just like DIE. MAAANN They did NOT give us ENOUGH content before doing that.
So despite NU'EST still being under there still I feel just as much bitterness towards Pledis as I do towards DSP Media.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread