COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Do you unstan easily? (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Is a 'bad' cb enough for you to unstan a group? or you need more than that?

If you ever unstanned a group what was your reason?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Wreck
It was after taking a step back from them and seeing how obsessed I was, and also the music got boring for me after a while. It still hurts me, even now.

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Not anymore, since I don't stan easily and artist that I stan already have lot comebacks and songs that I like so I can take sth I'm not that into when I know next thing is probably sth I am or that I will at least like bsides. If someone were to constantly coming out with comebacks I didn't like I guess that could be bit deal breaker though.

And for me there has been many situations where I'm almost stanning group, waiting to jump into stanwagon with their next comeback.. and then they come out with sth I don't like at all and in that case I won't start stanning them either.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Nope, it'd take a group to be involved in a big scandal or to completely destroy my faith in their musical output to get me to unstan.

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
no easily, but i unstan sometimes... I recently somehow unstanned a group, let's see if I can keep it like this

lexus

Pinkchella
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
One bad comeback isn't really enough to stop me from stanning a group. However, if a group keeps releasing music that I dislike then I'll probably unstan them. I'd also unstan them if they're involved in a huge scandal or are extremely problematic.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
not really lol, if they have one bad comeback then so what? I'm here for the music, but I'm also here for the idols themselves. if my main concern was if my fave group released five-star music every comeback, then I wouldn't really even be stanning anybody.

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I get really attached to groups, but I will say, there was a time where I unstanned a group in ten days within actually getting into them, mainly because of their fandom. I regret that, but I still don't stan them.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don‘t just stop following a group. It takes alot of time. If the music just isn’t my cup of tea for a while than I will unstan. There aren’t that many examples for me.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I got uninterested and unstanned almost everyone expect EXO, I follower only really popular songs for 2-3 years then got back into kpop fully few months ago. I'm getting fed everyday by my faves :')

I unstan only if it's a major scandal that deserves it, but it never really happened so yeah.
Can also unstan if I lose interest in a group. That's why I kinda carefully choose who I'm going to stan.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
No, but that's because it takes a lot for me to even start stanning a group. I like to give a group a lot of chances before I unstan though (because I get attached to them :yolk:). I've only unstanned 1 group because I lost interest in them and their music... Taking almost 2 months to check out their comeback was a sign for me to unstan but even now I still have a bit of a soft spot for them :pepesad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Exo L
Ship
Not necessarily easy. I can put up with bad material if there is prior evidence of good music. I have unstanned GOT7 and Highlight, but that was caused based on the fact that GOT7 music started to become unremarkable and I started to dislike a lot of their earlier material that I previously liked. I haven't consiously unstanned Highlight, but I have drastically stopped listening to them and no longer have them in my stan list..

Edit: I've said this on akp, but I should say it here. I consider stanning to be an arbitrary concept that different among individuals, thus my stanning will probably differ from others..

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I've unstanned 4 groups
  1. EXO - Just wasn't interested when my bias left plus their music was on full decline imo
  2. BlackPink - Not enough content for me to continue stanning. I didn't feel like a stan.
  3. TWICE/IZ*ONE - Just unstanned because frankly, I don't have enough time to stan more than one group these days. Adulting TT

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I’m more of a casual stan these days. I just don’t have that much time to be emotionally involved like I used to. Plus I’ve delved more into k-indie and their music appeals more to me now with the exception of the groups I currently listen to. I unstan groups pretty easily if I don’t like their music anymore.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I've me er really unstan a group tbh so it isn't for me lol

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Unless their faces get burned off, I probably won’t unstan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread