Do you use album inclusions? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I don't even use stickers I got from a seller on ebay that he included with a Woohyun album.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Content Warning: CURSED

Once upon a time, I used duct tape behind my kpop posters and postcards to put them up on my walls because the mofos kept falling off the wall at night and scare the living shit out of me. I no longer use duct tape, I use pins now, it makes tiny holes you barely notice instead of actually damaging the merch with tape.

I used to buy Block B albums twice (the same ones) and use one version to cut out the photobook to scan the photos and share them on twitter. The fandom was small so scans were kinda rare. I made many users happy, that was my goal.

I like collecting the photocards and with my old phone I would put a photocard behind it with my clear case to show it to anyone. I can<t do it with my current phone anymore since it folds.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I don't have courage :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread