- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 3,403
- Reactions Received
- 17,163
- Location
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,412
- Fandom
- Reveluv & Uaena
Then yes,That counts! Lol.
I watch a lot of porn, and my favourite porn star is my wife lol
Then yes,That counts! Lol.
Ever the good husband.Then yes,
I watch a lot of porn, and my favourite porn star is my wife lol
Agreed!You are totally welcome- thank you for starting this thread. I know there is a lot of negativity out there about porn and I'm certainly not advocating people necessarily do it for a career or whatever.. BUT, a lot of them are not addicted to drugs, terrible people, or any more problematic than anyone else. They are actual real people who have normal lives outside of the unusual job that they have. I think they've got a right to be counted as human beings and not merely as objects to 1) be used for fantasy scenarios and then 2) be discarded as trash after that.
Any additional porn related topics that you might open up, please tag me.![]()
just the thread shocked me skskskNot a porn fan? Haha.
:pandaroll:
Where?Btw I know where you can watch some HD none censored porn with Japanese girls. (both straight and lesbian)
Google the name Yumi SugarbabyWhere?
I do R18.com mostly. Their library is the best.
Is this a pornstar?I have a thing for guys with good body,beard and tatoo who look older
![]()
yes :)Is this a pornstar?
That's how I used to do it too!I don't really have a favorite; I just kinda scroll until a video looks good :llama_eyes:
That's cool!It's not for me, what i have watched or tried has been mostly source of humor (if it's bad enough) or just cringe for me. The way these things are written are usually turn off for me, for my erotica i'll stay with fanfics and doujinshi/fan-comics. More in my alley.
You do you guys though ^^;
his name is markie more but he is a gay actorWho?
Mr. Beard?
Big Beard?
The Bearded Johnson?