Do Your Faves Get A Pass? (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
When they do something you would generally have an issue with?

I definitely do
I tend to see things in shades of grey but sometimes I do get judgey :nekoshy:

Idol A: Rude behavior
Me: trash
Bias: Rude Behavior
Me:....So what's good on TV?

Do you?
How far do you take it?
Are there things you wouldn't tolerate any idol doing, even if they're your bias?
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
2,294
Reactions Received
10,938
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
No. If they do something that I think is wrong, I will call them out for it. I try not to be biased during serious situations.
 
Joined
31 May 2019
Messages
411
Reactions Received
895
Location
LOONAVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
if they're being rude i'll feel seriously disappointed about it and won't be able to ignore it. i have no idea how others manage to overlook these things, i wouldn't be able to think of my biases the same way after seeing them be complete assholes. so nah, they don't get a pass from me
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
I wouldn't tolerate rude behaiour but I wouldn't be quick to jump on any news either. I think the same goes with any idol and not just my bias. You can never really trust those articles unlss there have been multiple, obvious accounts of it happening.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
If any of my biases are rude or do something wrong I won't ignore it, it doesn't become acceptable just because they're your bias in my opinion.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
it depends on what kind of rude theyre being if that makes sense? like if theyre just having a bad day and may seem a little cold or mean then I think that I would understand it, theyre idols who are being watched 24/7 who are the majority of the time always constantly busy. I dont know if I would be happy and nice all the time if I were in the same environment... so I can excuse if it happens every once in a while because theyre maybe just having an off day. but if it's a constant thing where theyre just being rude for no reason then I dont think I would tolerate it. I try my best to not treat them like babies, many idols are grown adults or grown enough to know what's right and what's wrong...
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Tbh, I usually give people passes if they're rude a couple of times, because they could be having a bad day and just snap. It happens to me as well, it's completely normal. But if they always do the same things, I don't get over that, bias or not.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm not that judgemental about idols themselves, what comes to behavior and what not (music is different thing) so I don't think they get more pass from me. I'm usually the one defending regardless if it's my bias or not xd And with some things i'm against, I'm mostly just disappointed a bit, but won't drop anyone.

Though I guess in general dropping ur fav is harder than dropping someone you are mildly interested of cause u do have attachment. Like dropping my ult bias was definitely quite difficult for me and sth that would have been easier to do if i didn't feel like i admired and cared for that person.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,579
Reactions Received
6,439
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
No but yes
lemme explain


If they 100% did something wrong... i dont accept it

but if they say something what could mean something but you cant be 100% than im more open with my bias than my non bias groups

i.e
woozi [non bias] = boys dont kiss << i was not ok with this

bts did something similar with saying it weird = i let it go to the point i cant remember which member said it xD
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin can go on a murder spree for all I care
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Uh yeah, they are humans and make mistakes

Some idols are thugs though, that goes beyond a 'mistake'.

If they just used drugs or dare to date, shade some country flag on instagram, mock some history dude, sing nigga nigga, I could care less.
 
  • Like
Reactions: VillageIdiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread