Does Any Other Second Gen Feel The Generation Gap? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I haven't found anyone that gave me what SNSD and GFriend gave me yet. Kpop's got 3 more years to give me that group before GF's contracts are up or I'll be done stanning Kpop groups too :yolk:
For me Red Velvet are there..

Park Sooyoung aka Joy.... not Choi Sooyoung its worse there are more Sooyoung's out there, and Sooyoung's B day is Seulgi's i guess properly Seulgi's bday is Sooyoung's :)

And Red Velvet share their debut anniversary with Tiffany's birthday lol

lol that ship has sailed just embrace a new gen of fun happy kids.
Red Velvet will be around for a few more years yet :sanapray:
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes, but not with those examples xd, i wasn't so familiar with T-ara and WG members and i'm more familiar with Sunmi and GIDLE's Soyeon.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I think AOA is more 3rd gen, but every time someone mentions Yuna I think of AOA. It turns out that people are just talking about the girl from Itzy and I get excited for nothing.:jisoosmh:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I think AOA is more 3rd gen, but every time someone mentions Yuna I think of AOA. It turns out that people are just talking about the girl from Itzy and I get excited for nothing.:jisoosmh:
OMG YESSSSSSS THIS TOOO!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Not really
But i already feel it last time when i was searching for some good gif of sooyoung on google
And the result who came was a mix of joy and sooyoung gif

And i was like WTF GOOGLE, show me some gif of my queen not joy
And then i remembered that joy real name is sooyoung 😭😭😭😭😭
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Its crazy with the names. You got me thinking..
soyeon is ofc tara.
Jiyoung is kara unless i really really think.
Guyri is Kara again unless i see her. (and i never really liked her until way late in the run ...)
Jisoo is lovelyz
Mina is IOI/Gugudan
I like 3-4 Nayoung's i have no clue at time who folks mean almost have to tag with group.
At least by and large except for Sooyoung and Yuri, SNSD names are sacrosanct...
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Not really
But i already feel it last time when i was searching for some good gif of sooyoung on google
And the result who came was a mix of joy and sooyoung gif

And i was like WTF GOOGLE, show me some gif of my queen not joy
And then i remembered that joy real name is sooyoung 😭😭😭😭😭
I'M GLAD THIS SOOYOUNG THING JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ME :jisoosmh:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Its crazy with the names. You got me thinking..
soyeon is ofc tara.
Jiyoung is kara unless i really really think.
Guyri is Kara again unless i see her. (and i never really liked her until way late in the run ...)
Jisoo is lovelyz
Mina is IOI/Gugudan
I like 3-4 Nayoung's i have no clue at time who folks mean almost have to tag with group.
At least by and large except for Sooyoung and Yuri SNSD names are sacrosanct...
Omg yes I always associate Gyuri with Kara's Gyuri!! :jisoosmh:
Seungyeon is Kara's Seungyeon not CLC's member!!
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
I'M GLAD THIS SOOYOUNG THING JUST DOESN'T HAPPEN TO ME :jisoosmh:
I think it's just because my research was too precise
I was looking for a cute green sooyoung gif
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Sometimes I miss Stanning my 3 groups and not being that into kpop :yolk:
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn y'all look at this way too much in the sense that... so what if they are younger then you are? Like if I stan a group age isn't really the thing I ever look at, it's the music and the personality, a person can be 14 and yet still be more mature than most people. It's not like you are thirsting (or maybe you are idk...) over them for them to have to be legal...

The whole gen gap I get, but seeing people as kids or like "way too young" just seems dumb to me
 
Joined
6 April 2019
Messages
801
Reactions Received
3,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
:worry: :worry: Talented af kids but hey... if they kids let's not stan cause they kids :taeminface:

So I don't exist :umjicry:
I mean I'm born in 99 so I maybe just slightly hypocritical ksksks but being into kpop for 8 years and now actually witnessing people my age and younger becoming rich and successful while I'm rotting on my couch...it hits the spot
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Damn y'all look at this way too much in the sense that... so what if they are younger then you are a certain age? Like if I stan a group age isn't really the thing I ever look at, it's the music and the personality, a person can be 14 and yet still be more mature than most people. It's not like you are thirsting (or maybe you are idk...) over them for them to have to be legal...

The whole gen gap I get, but seeing people as kids or like "way too young" just seems dubm to me
Well the age thing is not so much of a problem with me and GGs because I stan for music and personality as well. However, for BGs, whom I don't stan and just lust over, the kids debuting is 🤢
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread