Does anyone else (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
472
Reactions Received
1,519
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
get really down when coming across abandoned fanfic accounts?

you cant ever know what happened to them. did they leave the fandom? stop writing? make a new account? die?

idk. it just makes me sad, seeing how someone just left something that used to make them happy.
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It's sad seeing that happen. :(((((((( I often try to leave comments on even super olf fics because I remember seeing somewhere that once someone left a super long and nice comment on a fic that was 2 years old and abandoned, and that comment inspired the writer to continue
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
472
Reactions Received
1,519
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's sad seeing that happen. :(((((((( I often try to leave comments on even super olf fics because I remember seeing somewhere that once someone left a super long and nice comment on a fic that was 2 years old and abandoned, and that comment inspired the writer to continue
yeah, me too. i havent inspired anyone yet but >: ( i will bring them back
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
... I'm guilty of being one of those accounts.... I feel bad I didn't finish most of my the ongoing stories because I hate leaving things unfinished but I have bigger priorities...
Although on very rare occasions i sneak in a one shot... Although my last one was in 2015 I think...
 
  • Sad
  • Like
Reactions: kuro and mimi_mimi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
472
Reactions Received
1,519
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
... I'm guilty of being one of those accounts.... I feel bad I didn't finish most of my the ongoing stories because I hate leaving things unfinished but I have bigger priorities...
Although on very rare occasions i sneak in a one shot... Although my last one was in 2015 I think...
ur breaking my heart mew :pepecry1:
lol, i know most of the time the reason is getting busier, but my mind always jumps to DEAD
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew and kuro

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and then i wonder if theyd have given up if i supported them a little harder or found them a little earlier :(
yeah :((( it could have been prevented
 
  • Like
Reactions: mimi_mimi

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Not fanfics but old internet friends. Tbt Club Penguin, Roblox, Fantage, etc..
 
  • Sad
Reactions: mimi_mimi
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
472
Reactions Received
1,519
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not fanfics but old internet friends. Tbt Club Penguin, Roblox, Fantage, etc..
that too :( i used to have a group of girls id play minecraft with every day back in fifth grade. one of them would be in college now...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread