- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Damn. Could take you a while. I'm about to get my card for today. What group are you needing?Not me. I have only two out of seven of the only group with cards that I'm interested in.
DreamcatcherDamn. Could take you a while. I'm about to get my card for today. What group are you needing?
Ok. If I get a Dreamcatcher card I'll come to you first.Dreamcatcher
Thank you.Ok. If I get a Dreamcatcher card I'll come to you first.
Well do you want/need a Yangyang?I'm collecting NCT, it's a slow process. Only 20 away![]()
I do but I don't have any gg card rnWell do you want/need a Yangyang?
I looked at your collection. The only card I'd be willing to trade you for is SHINee Minho.I do but I don't have any gg card rn![]()
No, Shinee are my 2nd favorite group and they're above NCT for me. I'm surprised you like Shinee though, but great tasteI looked at your collection. The only card I'd be willing to trade you for is SHINee Minho.
Your call.
Well SHINee is f(x) brother group. They got some jams too.No, Shinee are my 2nd favorite group and they're above NCT for me. I'm surprised you like Shinee though, but great taste![]()
Aww thanks, that would be greatWell SHINee is f(x) brother group. They got some jams too.
Tell you what. I'll hang on to this Yangyang card for now. If you get a girl tomorrow I'll trade you.
You're welcome. Just tag me when you get a girl card (any girl it doesn't matter) and I'll agree to the trade.Aww thanks, that would be great![]()
We welcome you to the cult of baseball cards... Just be warned that they don't come with a complimentary piece of gum