Does anyone have a complete set yet? (3 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
All of the groups I stan require a ton of cards bc there are many members

But I'll be satisfied if I can get my ultimate biases, I'm waiting on GOT7 to appear bc I dont' think they have cards. I need Youngjae :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I looked at your collection. The only card I'd be willing to trade you for is SHINee Minho.

Your call.
No, Shinee are my 2nd favorite group and they're above NCT for me. I'm surprised you like Shinee though, but great taste :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B

Drew_B

.
Joined
2 March 2019
Messages
5,950
Reactions Received
15,071
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,849
Fandom
MeU
Gender
Male
No, Shinee are my 2nd favorite group and they're above NCT for me. I'm surprised you like Shinee though, but great taste :sanapray:
Well SHINee is f(x) brother group. They got some jams too.

Tell you what. I'll hang on to this Yangyang card for now. If you get a girl tomorrow I'll trade you.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well SHINee is f(x) brother group. They got some jams too.

Tell you what. I'll hang on to this Yangyang card for now. If you get a girl tomorrow I'll trade you.
Aww thanks, that would be great :maheart:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Who will get a complete set of f(x) cards first?

Me or @mysteric ?
We welcome you to the cult of baseball cards... Just be warned that they don't come with a complimentary piece of gum :lisalaugh:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Drew_B

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread