Does anyone here collect photocards? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
nah i collect friends who collect photocards so they show me their photocards and i ooh and ahh and cry that i have no albums
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I actually kinda hate the conventional selfie photocards, so I might start trying to sell mine. But I do love pre-order cards that are staged like photoshoots (plus they're cheaper) so I might start collecting those
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,036
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,954
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
My wallet likes to collect them yes. Having so many interchangeable girlfriends is the dream lol jk jk
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Kinda sorta, I don’t trade or sell but I want to start buying multiple of the same albums to get more, even if it’s duplicates. But that costs money. :jisoosmh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,584
Reactions Received
93,408
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,777
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I don't but I love collecting things so I might in the future. We'll see. :jenniesmug:
it gets to be so expensive so i just focus on RV and IZONE but i have binders with card sleeves for 4 groups.

RV and izone ill buy cards on ebay. Really if ya want cards especially in RV's/ (groups with a smaller number of cards per release) case its cheaper to pick up the oddballs on ebay. Twice would be terrifying 100 or so cards per album

My album buy count this year has gone thru the roof for rv and izone.... over 30 oneric close to 30 bloom iz but there's 3 versions arrrrg
And i get the photo cards for the concerts ect and like the dicon books.. i have issues...

not being to travel or do much has cost me heck i bought a $500 kick starter book.....
 
Last edited:
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd like to mention to erryone that @Vikki didn't mention acquiring the photocards organically and as such one could get photocards on Ebay real cheap... *cough* this is everyone's time to judge me for not being grammatical *cough* ...... But I don't collect them so much as get them when I purchase physical releases. I have quite a bunch though from buying directly from SK... Although I did get two photocards from one release, which was a happy error during packaging. lol... I did get a lot of Woohyun memorabilia when I bought his first album from a guy in my city... I think like a bunch of stickers, non-album photocards, and album photo-cards...
 
  • Like
Reactions: daesuki and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread