Does anyone here run a Pinterest board for their ults? (1 Viewer)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to but not anymore
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Just curious here.

I do, frankly because I wanted to collect photos of my ults for other fans, and also I wanted something else to do with my spare time on the school computer (even though it's just me and myself for now).

Here is the link
I don't exactly run a board, but I have boards for most of my groups (all that I stanned before this year I think) and one for Mark specifically and one for Yeeun, just so I can save photos of them there rather than take up space on my phone or smth. I barely save more and barely go on pinterest to update
 
  • Like
Reactions: DearEagleZ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread