- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
Do you think Suga prefers big or small cocks? I have been thinking about this for a while now!
I personally think he doesn't care about the size. He wants to be made helpless and taken out of his own head and a cock or it being big makes no difference in that! He wants to be tied up and blindfolded. He likes sensation play and so on! A dick makes no difference in all that!
I personally think he doesn't care about the size. He wants to be made helpless and taken out of his own head and a cock or it being big makes no difference in that! He wants to be tied up and blindfolded. He likes sensation play and so on! A dick makes no difference in all that!
Submit it to my ANON! I will answer those replies in my anon thread! Complete 100% anonymity, just whisper me your deep and dark thoughts!
Submit your thoughts
forms.gle
My Anon thread
www.kpopsource.com
Submit your thoughts
Your darkest 18+ thoughts!
Tell the thoughts you are too shy to say with your own account! Doesn't have to be idol- or kpop-related!
forms.gle
My Anon thread
Give me your deepest darkest 18+ thoughts [18+ Anon... Duh...][Still taking submissions] - K-Pop Source — Keeping the K-Pop Forum Spirit Alive
TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS! I have noticed many of you are too shy to say them out loud, so whisper them in my ears secretly! Release the secret hard stan inside you! CLICK ME TO TO WHISPER YOUR THOUGHTS ANONYMOUSLY
www.kpopsource.com