- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
I try <3 ill shall be eviler and sweeter@Jimimis bullies me, she abuses me mentally, she's evil, so puts me down, she's a horrible waifu
but she gives me hyuna drawings and tries to be super sweet
I love her to death lol <3
I should be eviler not youI try <3 ill shall be eviler and sweeter
But i like my boring sweet waifuI should be eviler not you![]()
She?@Jimimis bullies me, she abuses me mentally, she's evil, so puts me down, she's a horrible waifu
but she gives me hyuna drawings and tries to be super sweet
I love her to death lol <3
There there someone will get desperate.
now I gotta go study smh BYEaccept me
Aw cute.well she ain't just my shipping partner so
yea lmao
It's almost as if KPS is a reflection of reality.There there someone will get desperate.
It's almost as if KPS is a reflection of reality.