- Joined
- 15 March 2019
- Messages
- 1,777
- Reactions Received
- 6,501
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 11
- Gender
- Male
Got that?
Ever. Hype spam bots numbers zombie army stopping all their exams studying for one week.
Good luck on that Grammy.
Like i said .Don't they sell lots of physical albums there though?
BTS are a mainstream act in America![]()
Both of your moms are mainstream acts.BTS are a mainstream act in America![]()
As an American I can confirm that is not true, Ive seen plenty of BTS stuff, from albums to posters. And Im pretty averageLike i said .
Bulk buying bot like behavior. Your average person in America isnt seeing bts albums on the the shelf and purchasing its all the army.
OMG WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE THAT IN THE START.With no radioplay, they peaked at 4 on Billboard Hot 100 and this is their new record.
It’s still wonderful but since you are always here to witness BTS’s greatness, you already know it.
As usual, you know everything about their charting. Thank you for your support and your help with their promotion.
You also know of course that they have charted for the first time two unpromoted b-sides.
And that the fall is less important than for Idol for example.
And they are still #5 for the digitale sales of the week.
To summarize, thank you for your concern and here speacially for you ON because I know that you secretly love to dance on it.
Don’t thank me. It’s my pleasure.
How can you just cut out the second part of my sentenceAs an American I can confirm that is not true, Ive seen plenty of BTS stuff, from albums to posters. And Im pretty average![]()
Did I say that they are mainstream in America though ? I am not even American so I am not going to comment on that.OMG WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE THAT IN THE START.
'witness bts greatness' WHO EVEN TALKS LIKE THAT.
'They charted number 4 with no radio play' they charted 68 on the next week with no raidioplay either.
And they get no raidio play why?? Cause you cant spam and stream the radio so they're out of luck.
Bts success is extremely overhyped and a resilt of army. They're not generally known in the u.s so they aint winning no grammy. And this has happened time and time again they can never chart a second week decently. I thought this time it would be different but nope.
Bts are not a mainstream act in america only in armys heads.
I dont think it was a superiority thing i just think its weird to talk like that about a kpop group!Did I say that they are mainstream in America though ? I am not even American so I am not going to comment on that.
I explained why the freefall is so important in spite of theirs good digitale sales and guess what ? I am stanning BTS since 2013 and as every group that I have ever stanned, I consider them great from the start.
I don’t have time to hate on groups that I don’t like.
And no it’s not an ARMY superiority complex to speak about their greatness, BTS are making history right now.
Wait if youre from New Zealand how do you have so much supposed knowledge of AmericansHow can you just cut out the second part of my sentence
I've seen bts stuff here in new zealand as well what i was saying is it aint your average person buying their amazing sales its a result of these army and all the numbers prove it.
Army can only spam youtube, spotify whateve else for so long untill they need to get back to their lives thats why their second week drops so hard
And maybe it’s just me but why do you care ? And I am not even trying to be aggressive here.I dont think it was a superiority thing i just think its weird to talk like that about a kpop group!
But hey thats just me.
And im not saying that bts are flopping theyre gettind decent YouTube and itunes spotify the things army rule.
But 68 second week is inexcusable and theyre never gonna get that grammy and recognition army think they have in the west with performance like this.
THATS MY MISTAKE I MEANT TO SAY THEYRE NOT GENERALLY POPULAR.Wait if youre from New Zealand how do you have so much supposed knowledge of Americans
Most people here know BTS. Seeing people carry around BTS merch isnt rare. Hearing BTS playing on the radio or in stores isnt rare. Trust me, as an American who lives in America and is exposed to everything in America, I have pretty good knowledge as to what goes on here. No offense but the second you said youre from New Zealand your credibility went from 5/100 to -5/100
Yes I do disagreeTHATS MY MISTAKE I MEANT TO SAY THEYRE NOT GENERALLY POPULAR.
They're known and that much is evident but they arent liked by your average American. In fact they're always getting bashed online by Americans because army spamming their videos.
Yes you will see bts merch eveywhere cause there are millions of army but they're not at the level army lead them on to be rather than famous theyre infamous for being that annoying thing from twitter.
No radioplay. No public interest. No mainstream act nope not at all.
Do you disagree![]()
Some stores carry BTS items because they are sick of whiney Army. Source; my roommate works retail and she's in charge of ordering. It's less that BTS is popular and more annoyance. I mean it's fine if you like BTS, but the average non kpop American I meet is -groan-BTS again.THATS MY MISTAKE I MEANT TO SAY THEYRE NOT GENERALLY POPULAR.
They're known and that much is evident but they arent liked by your average American. In fact they're always getting bashed online by Americans because army spamming their videos.
Yes you will see bts merch eveywhere cause there are millions of army but they're not at the level army lead them on to be rather than famous theyre infamous for being that annoying thing from twitter.
No radioplay. No public interest. No mainstream act nope not at all.
Do you disagree![]()
Well i live in america and have never see or heard em :).Wait if youre from New Zealand how do you have so much supposed knowledge of Americans
Most people here know BTS. Seeing people carry around BTS merch isnt rare. Hearing BTS playing on the radio or in stores isnt rare. Trust me, as an American who lives in America and is exposed to everything in America, I have pretty good knowledge as to what goes on here. No offense but the second you said youre from New Zealand your credibility went from 5/100 to -5/100
Likely depends on the part of the country too and the demographics, if you live in the South in an primarily older person dominated area then thats different.Well i live in america and have never see or heard em :).
OFC they could pass me on the street and i would not know em.
And i am a home to work kinda guy.
suburbs in the west, i shop at the grocery stores and costco get the rest delivered :)Likely depends on the part of the country too and the demographics, if you live in the South in an primarily older person dominated area then thats different.