Don't ever mention bts as a mainstream act in America ever!!! (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Don't they sell lots of physical albums there though?
Like i said .

Bulk buying bot like behavior. Your average person in America isnt seeing bts albums on the the shelf and purchasing its all the army.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
With no radioplay, they peaked at 4 on Billboard Hot 100 and this is their new record.


It’s still wonderful but since you are always here to witness BTS’s greatness, you already know it.

As usual, you know everything about their charting. Thank you for your support and your help with their promotion.

You also know of course that they have charted for the first time two unpromoted b-sides.

And that the fall is less important than for Idol for example.

And they are still #5 for the digitale sales of the week.


To summarize, thank you for your concern and here speacially for you ON because I know that you secretly love to dance on it.





Don’t thank me. It’s my pleasure.
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Like i said .

Bulk buying bot like behavior. Your average person in America isnt seeing bts albums on the the shelf and purchasing its all the army.
As an American I can confirm that is not true, Ive seen plenty of BTS stuff, from albums to posters. And Im pretty average :wimwim:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
With no radioplay, they peaked at 4 on Billboard Hot 100 and this is their new record.


It’s still wonderful but since you are always here to witness BTS’s greatness, you already know it.

As usual, you know everything about their charting. Thank you for your support and your help with their promotion.

You also know of course that they have charted for the first time two unpromoted b-sides.

And that the fall is less important than for Idol for example.

And they are still #5 for the digitale sales of the week.


To summarize, thank you for your concern and here speacially for you ON because I know that you secretly love to dance on it.





Don’t thank me. It’s my pleasure.
OMG WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE THAT IN THE START.

'witness bts greatness' WHO EVEN TALKS LIKE THAT.

'They charted number 4 with no radio play' they charted 68 on the next week with no raidioplay either.

And they get no raidio play why?? Cause you cant spam and stream the radio so they're out of luck.

Bts success is extremely overhyped and a resilt of army. They're not generally known in the u.s so they aint winning no grammy. And this has happened time and time again they can never chart a second week decently. I thought this time it would be different but nope.

Bts are not a mainstream act in america only in armys heads.
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
As an American I can confirm that is not true, Ive seen plenty of BTS stuff, from albums to posters. And Im pretty average :wimwim:
How can you just cut out the second part of my sentence :pandacop:

I've seen bts stuff here in new zealand as well what i was saying is it aint your average person buying their amazing sales its a result of these army and all the numbers prove it.

Army can only spam youtube, spotify whateve else for so long untill they need to get back to their lives thats why their second week drops so hard
 
  • Like
Reactions: potato
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
OMG WHY DO YOU WRITE LIKE THAT IN THE START.

'witness bts greatness' WHO EVEN TALKS LIKE THAT.

'They charted number 4 with no radio play' they charted 68 on the next week with no raidioplay either.

And they get no raidio play why?? Cause you cant spam and stream the radio so they're out of luck.

Bts success is extremely overhyped and a resilt of army. They're not generally known in the u.s so they aint winning no grammy. And this has happened time and time again they can never chart a second week decently. I thought this time it would be different but nope.

Bts are not a mainstream act in america only in armys heads.
Did I say that they are mainstream in America though ? I am not even American so I am not going to comment on that.

I explained why the freefall is so important in spite of theirs good digitale sales and guess what ? I am stanning BTS since 2013 and as every group that I have ever stanned, I consider them great from the start.

I don’t have time to hate on groups that I don’t like.

And no it’s not an ARMY superiority complex to speak about their greatness, BTS are making history right now.
 
  • Angry
Reactions: ripiasuju
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Did I say that they are mainstream in America though ? I am not even American so I am not going to comment on that.

I explained why the freefall is so important in spite of theirs good digitale sales and guess what ? I am stanning BTS since 2013 and as every group that I have ever stanned, I consider them great from the start.

I don’t have time to hate on groups that I don’t like.

And no it’s not an ARMY superiority complex to speak about their greatness, BTS are making history right now.
I dont think it was a superiority thing i just think its weird to talk like that about a kpop group!

But hey thats just me.

And im not saying that bts are flopping theyre gettind decent YouTube and itunes spotify the things army rule.

But 68 second week is inexcusable and theyre never gonna get that grammy and recognition army think they have in the west with performance like this.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
How can you just cut out the second part of my sentence :pandacop:

I've seen bts stuff here in new zealand as well what i was saying is it aint your average person buying their amazing sales its a result of these army and all the numbers prove it.

Army can only spam youtube, spotify whateve else for so long untill they need to get back to their lives thats why their second week drops so hard
Wait if youre from New Zealand how do you have so much supposed knowledge of Americans :jisoosmh:
Most people here know BTS. Seeing people carry around BTS merch isnt rare. Hearing BTS playing on the radio or in stores isnt rare. Trust me, as an American who lives in America and is exposed to everything in America, I have pretty good knowledge as to what goes on here. No offense but the second you said youre from New Zealand your credibility went from 5/100 to -5/100
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
8,028
Reactions Received
19,590
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I dont think it was a superiority thing i just think its weird to talk like that about a kpop group!

But hey thats just me.

And im not saying that bts are flopping theyre gettind decent YouTube and itunes spotify the things army rule.

But 68 second week is inexcusable and theyre never gonna get that grammy and recognition army think they have in the west with performance like this.
And maybe it’s just me but why do you care ? And I am not even trying to be aggressive here. :jisoosmh: It’s a simple question.

Inexcusable for who ?
:jisoosmh:
 
Joined
15 March 2019
Messages
1,777
Reactions Received
6,501
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11
Gender
Male
Wait if youre from New Zealand how do you have so much supposed knowledge of Americans :jisoosmh:
Most people here know BTS. Seeing people carry around BTS merch isnt rare. Hearing BTS playing on the radio or in stores isnt rare. Trust me, as an American who lives in America and is exposed to everything in America, I have pretty good knowledge as to what goes on here. No offense but the second you said youre from New Zealand your credibility went from 5/100 to -5/100
THATS MY MISTAKE I MEANT TO SAY THEYRE NOT GENERALLY POPULAR.

They're known and that much is evident but they arent liked by your average American. In fact they're always getting bashed online by Americans because army spamming their videos.

Yes you will see bts merch eveywhere cause there are millions of army but they're not at the level army lead them on to be rather than famous theyre infamous for being that annoying thing from twitter.

No radioplay. No public interest. No mainstream act nope not at all.

Do you disagree :pandacop:
 
  • Like
Reactions: DrowningFishy

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
THATS MY MISTAKE I MEANT TO SAY THEYRE NOT GENERALLY POPULAR.

They're known and that much is evident but they arent liked by your average American. In fact they're always getting bashed online by Americans because army spamming their videos.

Yes you will see bts merch eveywhere cause there are millions of army but they're not at the level army lead them on to be rather than famous theyre infamous for being that annoying thing from twitter.

No radioplay. No public interest. No mainstream act nope not at all.

Do you disagree :pandacop:
Yes I do disagree
Haven't heard anyone bashing them in the slightest. Have heard multiple people who arent that familiar with them but they dont mind them at all. Have heard multiple people who listen to them.
I literally said I heard them on the radio and being played in stores :wimwim: Not to mention events and school dances back when I was younger.
Also how many people do you think really use twitter, everyone in America? Not at all. As a general rule here people dont have any reason to dislike them. They dont necessarily know them or love them but they dont have any issue with them in the slightest, and a lot of them are actually more familiar with them than you would expect.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
THATS MY MISTAKE I MEANT TO SAY THEYRE NOT GENERALLY POPULAR.

They're known and that much is evident but they arent liked by your average American. In fact they're always getting bashed online by Americans because army spamming their videos.

Yes you will see bts merch eveywhere cause there are millions of army but they're not at the level army lead them on to be rather than famous theyre infamous for being that annoying thing from twitter.

No radioplay. No public interest. No mainstream act nope not at all.

Do you disagree :pandacop:
Some stores carry BTS items because they are sick of whiney Army. Source; my roommate works retail and she's in charge of ordering. It's less that BTS is popular and more annoyance. I mean it's fine if you like BTS, but the average non kpop American I meet is -groan-BTS again.

BTS is just a fad to non kpop fans like N'Sync, Backstreet boys, Hanson Bros and like there of. Their time here will come and go.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Wait if youre from New Zealand how do you have so much supposed knowledge of Americans :jisoosmh:
Most people here know BTS. Seeing people carry around BTS merch isnt rare. Hearing BTS playing on the radio or in stores isnt rare. Trust me, as an American who lives in America and is exposed to everything in America, I have pretty good knowledge as to what goes on here. No offense but the second you said youre from New Zealand your credibility went from 5/100 to -5/100
Well i live in america and have never see or heard em :).
OFC they could pass me on the street and i would not know em.
And i am a home to work kinda guy.
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,383
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Well i live in america and have never see or heard em :).
OFC they could pass me on the street and i would not know em.
And i am a home to work kinda guy.
Likely depends on the part of the country too and the demographics, if you live in the South in an primarily older person dominated area then thats different.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Likely depends on the part of the country too and the demographics, if you live in the South in an primarily older person dominated area then thats different.
suburbs in the west, i shop at the grocery stores and costco get the rest delivered :)
My brothers gf teaches 9-10 Eng she has kids bugging her all the time to watch kpop. Lol they are so jelly that i go to Korea each year.
She is like grow up get a job and tehn you can do those things too. She is hard core at times. I give her videos to make em watch in retaliation.
Poor lady had to watch that Lay sheep disaster.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread