- Joined
- 10 September 2019
- Messages
- 62,040
- Reactions Received
- 52,508
- Location
- Europe and Asia
- Website
- www.ancestry.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 200,975
- Fandom
- 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- Eurasian
Wrecking ball persona
I never owned up to
I am a liar, a thief, a fake
flakes of skin fall from the bone
all alone in a violent world
the voices whisper darkness into my ear
I fear them, I loathe them
I dive into despair
for long periods of time
I don't lose hope
I wash myself down with soap
Only I can prevent the infection
Only I can stop the bleeding
For better or for worse
I am a stain on the brain of doubt
without words I am broken
without words I am a deathly winter
Thanks for viewing.
I never owned up to
I am a liar, a thief, a fake
flakes of skin fall from the bone
all alone in a violent world
the voices whisper darkness into my ear
I fear them, I loathe them
I dive into despair
for long periods of time
I don't lose hope
I wash myself down with soap
Only I can prevent the infection
Only I can stop the bleeding
For better or for worse
I am a stain on the brain of doubt
without words I am broken
without words I am a deathly winter
Thanks for viewing.