Photo Don't we all wish we could be the pig (feat. Karina) (1 Viewer)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,270
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,302
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
oh to be a pig on a beach hanging out with karina...
 
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,253
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
58,997
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
When I was swiping through this exact post on her insta I was so confused and I looked at it for several seconds thinking how on earth would there be a random pig on a beach of all places :haylul: , but then I started to think that it must have been someones pet who was walking it on that beach or something and Karina asking to pick it up for a pic lol
 

Selfmate

Top Poster Of Month
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,470
Reactions Received
55,228
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
284,851
When I was swiping through this exact post on her insta I was so confused and I looked at it for several seconds thinking how on earth would there be a random pig on a beach of all places :haylul: , but then I started to think that it must have been someones pet who was walking it on that beach or something and Karina asking to pick it up for a pic lol
how to meet Yoo Jimin

1. buy a piglet
2. starting walking piglet on the beach
3. ???

4. PROFIT!!!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Somnia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread