- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 16,036
- Reactions Received
- 44,289
- Location
- the female gaze
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 124
- Fandom
- luoshifemy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- luo/yunxi
- Ship
Neither can I
What happened to the other dp? I can't get used to this one tbh.
Shouldn't your username be "Ms. Park" since you're married to Park Jimin?Neither can II don’t feel right with any profile photo that isn’t dotae kissing but
I need some more Jimin on me
I mean yeah but doesn’t MsJimin have such a better ring to itShouldn't your username be "Ms. Park" since you're married to Park Jimin?![]()
Shouldn't your username be "Ms. Park" since you're married to Park Jimin?![]()
It would be Mrs. Not Ms.I mean yeah but doesn’t MsJimin have such a better ring to it
THE EXTRA LETTER IS TOO MUCH WORK TO TYPEIt would be Mrs. Not Ms.
But it wasn't hard to type the "dis" when you wrote that you liked Jaehyun?THE EXTRA LETTER IS TOO MUCH WORK TO TYPE
I HATE JAEHYUN HERE HOWS THATBut it wasn't hard to type the "dis" when you wrote that you liked Jaehyun?
That's sweet of you! I'm sure he appreciates the support~I LOVE JAEHYUN HERE HOWS THAT
Urgh you smellyThat's sweet of you! I'm sure he appreciates the support~
sksksksks I'm sorry I haven't been as active these past days I have been stalking twitter and working on spanish
Support my anon or die >:(sksksksks I'm sorry I haven't been as active these past days I have been stalking twitter and working on spanish
but you summoned me I'm here skskssk
honestly I stan bg's but some gg's (like mamamoo, twice, red velvet, and (g)idle, etc) are actually good
WHY THE FUCK YOU DIDNT TAG ME