Dp+Name Change Anon >:( (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I’m BORED if you relate go give me questions
Or compliments on my dp sig or username because they’re all great I know I know
E38EEEAB-79D2-452C-90CB-8A3DF9502769.jpeg
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
:welp:
What happened to the other dp? I can't get used to this one tbh.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
:welp:
What happened to the other dp? I can't get used to this one tbh.
Neither can I :pepecry2: I don’t feel right with any profile photo that isn’t dotae kissing but :nekopout: I need some more Jimin on me
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Neither can I :pepecry2: I don’t feel right with any profile photo that isn’t dotae kissing but :nekopout: I need some more Jimin on me
Shouldn't your username be "Ms. Park" since you're married to Park Jimin? :nekosweat:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Shouldn't your username be "Ms. Park" since you're married to Park Jimin? :nekosweat:
I mean yeah but doesn’t MsJimin have such a better ring to it
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
dotae forever

Yes :bigcatlove:until the day I die no one will be able to go a day without hearing about Dotae
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Twas better before, I might forget who you are as is

I’m going to forget who I am too we’re in the same boat :facepalm: but Jimin has needs
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Jimin is etheral

We got a smartie over here :pandahappy: or maybe you aren’t that smart since it’s so obvious even a child in the womb could tell you that
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Why do you hate girls when you are one

I really fucking hate how gg stans are so misandrist and no one calls them out for it. Stuff like “Irene hates men haha me too” is so common and like it’s a joke but how is that not double standards???? Imagine the outrage if a bg fandom’s joke was “so and so thinks women are pigs” gg fans whine about double standards and have a billion themselves
 
Joined
15 April 2019
Messages
225
Reactions Received
775
Location
wherever there's music
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
sksksksks I'm sorry I haven't been as active these past days I have been stalking twitter and working on spanish :yolk:
but you summoned me I'm here skskssk:pikahappy:
honestly I stan bg's but some gg's (like mamamoo, twice, red velvet, and (g)idle, etc) are actually good
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
sksksksks I'm sorry I haven't been as active these past days I have been stalking twitter and working on spanish :yolk:
but you summoned me I'm here skskssk:pikahappy:
honestly I stan bg's but some gg's (like mamamoo, twice, red velvet, and (g)idle, etc) are actually good
Support my anon or die >:(
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
vkook outsold

I know right? How can anyone beat them in the contest for WORST SHIP TO EVER EXIST

NO MORE DOTAE ITS JAEDO NOW
I am literally going to throw up :pandaannoyed: jaedo have even LESS reason to be shipped that Jaeyong
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread