Traded Dream Mark Rare (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I don’t have anything:pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:

I haven’t requested yesterday’s dailies, the free, or todays dailies yet tho
its hard most of the cards i listed are 0 or 1's. not many batch 3 rares out yet. were some 2's and 3's in wjsn but that is down the road.
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
its hard most of the cards i listed are 0 or 1's. not many batch 3 rares out yet. were some 2's and 3's in wjsn but that is down the road.
I have xuan yi, dawon, yeonjung rares with only one out each but I’m not trading them
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor and Exi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
That would be great.

@litc looks like i have an offer.
Ah, I’m just waiting to hear back from tsukino abt the Wendy 3 rare, I already have a rare she wants and she’s not collecting wendy solo commons
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,662
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,317
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
What about Joy 1 rare?
Ah, I’m just waiting to hear back from tsukino abt the Wendy 3 rare, I already have a rare she wants and she’s not collecting wendy solo commons
Cool is it fair for both of ya if i say i wall wait till the next reset to call the trade?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Cool is it fair for both of ya if i say i wall wait till the next reset to call the trade?
Sure
I’ll have 5 cards to request before then too
 
  • Haha
Reactions: RandAlThor

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Ah, I’m just waiting to hear back from tsukino abt the Wendy 3 rare, I already have a rare she wants and she’s not collecting wendy solo commons
Ok it would work if you want
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread