Comeback DreamNote delivering your daily dose of cute (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Their vocals seemed to have improved from their debut song, which I really like. Not sooo sure about the song yet but it definitely gives me some 80s vibe. Loved the MV and choreo as well.
Boni's voice is so nice but they are not using her to her full potential q.q
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Their vocals seemed to have improved from their debut song, which I really like. Not sooo sure about the song yet but it definitely gives me some 80s vibe. Loved the MV and choreo as well.
Boni's voice is so nice but they are not using her to her full potential q.q
Agreed... I wasn't a fan of their debut
 

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'll just repeat what I posted on the cb thread.
I like it. The song is indeed very energetic and you have that feeling that it's being played on 2x speed, it doesn't give you a break any second lmao. I think the chorus is catchy, which is good. I'll listen to the other tracks later.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread