- Joined
- 11 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,597
- Reactions Received
- 18,451
- Location
- Serbia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- -52
- Fandom
- Multi-king
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Yooo, back again to make a thread cause I'm obsessed once again.
This bop was released in October but I left it in my "Watch Later" until recently and now... GOD DAMMIT IT'S SO CATCHY
@K-RnB
Just the names on this track are enough to get you excited but daaaamn Chancellor outdid himself.
They even made a remix like with 119 with a shit ton of both K-RnB and KHH icons and newcomers.
(There's also Lee Hi being extremely... naughty)
Lee Hi Taglist: @mirella @vogue @lexus @kuro @NiniLin
Take a listen peeps I'm sure ya won't be disappointed
This bop was released in October but I left it in my "Watch Later" until recently and now... GOD DAMMIT IT'S SO CATCHY
@K-RnB
Just the names on this track are enough to get you excited but daaaamn Chancellor outdid himself.
They even made a remix like with 119 with a shit ton of both K-RnB and KHH icons and newcomers.
(There's also Lee Hi being extremely... naughty)
Lee Hi Taglist: @mirella @vogue @lexus @kuro @NiniLin
Take a listen peeps I'm sure ya won't be disappointed