- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
🥺🥺🥺![]()
The only safe example I could find in this COVID-infested house.![]()
🥺🥺🥺![]()
The only safe example I could find in this COVID-infested house.![]()
Give me some of your robotic juice, Sensei.
Give me some of your robotic juice, Sensei.
Moi handwriting is way too artsy.![]()
Oh my Yves, my mecha-Sensei being sweet?![]()
Just wrote it up for you
Yeah being artsy is totally a bad thing![]()
We talked about this, you are my senseiOh my Yves, my mecha-Sensei being sweet?
How am I supposed to respond to this?
Who calls their Sensei "munchkin"?We talked about this, you are my sensei
And mecha how dare you
You find it sweet?Well I am glad
Punish me for being informal then 🥺Who calls their Sensei "munchkin"?
Of course. I imagine you in "Neon Genesis Evangelion". ^^
It is sweet, Dum Dum.![]()
I can't, I want you to be informal with me, Sensei.Punish me for being informal then 🥺
Yeah I starred in it, they gave me a blue bob
I won't know![]()
I am afraid that's not how sensei- student relationships work 😔I can't, I want you to be informal with me, Sensei.
![]()
So selfish to have your picture as my birthday server icon.
You do. Pretentious wench.![]()
You haven't read much Romance manga. :")I am afraid that's not how sensei- student relationships work 😔
(Broken image)
It was the best choice since you love mw so much.
I literally don'tyou know I am bad with this
I know about prison school, I am a weeb y'know :")You haven't read much Romance manga. :")
"Mw"?
(Not broken for me but it was a shy Animu gorl)
Who dat who dat who dat boy?
You just don't want to use Wimwim so you're pretending.![]()
That's not a Romance manga.I know about prison school, I am a weeb y'know :")
Execute me for making a type 🥺
( You're a shy anime girl? This changes everything)
What evenI am just baffled and glad you found it sweet
Why would I use wimwim
Yes but it's a better example of teacher student relationshipsThat's not a Romance manga.
"Type".
(Doesn't it? ><)
Are you?
Our Skinnny isn't emotionally unintelligent anymore? :c
It's not. ><Yes but it's a better example of teacher student relationships
Just kill me
(Yup, can't be rood to you anymore.)
She is learning I suppose![]()
Something tells me you haven't watched prison schoolIt's not. ><
Think "Hitorijime My Hero" or something. :>
Gladly. ^^
(My masochistic self will miss that. :<)
She's a fast learner of course. :")
No, I'm not a pervert. ^^Something tells me you haven't watched prison school
I can only be a sadist to men
That's sweet :")
Yes but I am totally am 🥺 (never watched it, I was wondering if you knew the theme)No, I'm not a pervert. ^^
:<
I always wanted to be hermaphrodite. My favOriTe sea creature is the Glaucus Atlanticus. :>
Is it, Oh Lady of Parched Sarcasm? :")
Of course you are. :>Yes but I am totally am 🥺 (never watched it, I was wondering if you knew the theme)
You are good without the female stuff, believe me. And it's hard to choose from so many sea creatures but they are really pretty
I wasn't being sarcastic :")
I SAW A GRAMMAR MISTAKE. IT IS MON ÉCRITURE
Of course you are. :>
()
Let me have a choice. :<
You are like a Clownfish, adapting to a deathly environment (like the Clownfish lives in the Sea Anemone which stings every living creature it comes in contact with ^^) where most would've given up. :")
><
How am I supposed to deal with that? :c