Drop a picture of your handwriting! (1 Viewer)

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
IMG_20200721_184442.jpg

Just wrote it up for you :llama_flirt:

Yeah being artsy is totally a bad thing :worry:
Oh my Yves, my mecha-Sensei being sweet? :pepecry1:
How am I supposed to respond to this?
And it's my art and cursive background. Drew too many flowers and tendrils as a kid. :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
We talked about this, you are my sensei :nayeonisdone:
And mecha how dare you :chickill:
You find it sweet? :worry: Well I am glad
Who calls their Sensei "munchkin"? :worry:
Of course. I imagine you in "Neon Genesis Evangelion". ^^
It is sweet, Dum Dum. :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Punish me for being informal then 🥺
Yeah I starred in it, they gave me a blue bob
I won't know :worry:
I can't, I want you to be informal with me, Sensei.

So selfish to have your picture as my birthday server icon. :pepecry1:
You do. Pretentious wench. :nayeonisdone:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I can't, I want you to be informal with me, Sensei.

So selfish to have your picture as my birthday server icon. :pepecry1:
You do. Pretentious wench. :nayeonisdone:
I am afraid that's not how sensei- student relationships work 😔
(Broken image :worry: )
It was the best choice since you love mw so much. :llama_flirt:
I literally don't :worry: you know I am bad with this
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I am afraid that's not how sensei- student relationships work 😔
(Broken image :worry: )
It was the best choice since you love mw so much. :llama_flirt:
I literally don't :worry: you know I am bad with this
You haven't read much Romance manga. :")
"Mw"? :umwhat:
(Not broken for me but it was a shy Animu gorl)
Who dat who dat who dat boy?
You just don't want to use Wimwim so you're pretending. :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You haven't read much Romance manga. :")
"Mw"? :umwhat:
(Not broken for me but it was a shy Animu gorl)
Who dat who dat who dat boy?
You just don't want to use Wimwim so you're pretending. :worry:
I know about prison school, I am a weeb y'know :")
Execute me for making a type 🥺
( You're a shy anime girl? This changes everything)
What even :worry: I am just baffled and glad you found it sweet
Why would I use wimwim
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
I know about prison school, I am a weeb y'know :")
Execute me for making a type 🥺
( You're a shy anime girl? This changes everything)
What even :worry: I am just baffled and glad you found it sweet
Why would I use wimwim
That's not a Romance manga. :worry:
"Type".
(Doesn't it? ><)
Are you? :nakypog:
Our Skinnny isn't emotionally unintelligent anymore? :c
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That's not a Romance manga. :worry:
"Type".
(Doesn't it? ><)
Are you? :nakypog:
Our Skinnny isn't emotionally unintelligent anymore? :c
Yes but it's a better example of teacher student relationships :worry:
Just kill me
(Yup, can't be rood to you anymore.)
She is learning I suppose :worry:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes but it's a better example of teacher student relationships :worry:
Just kill me
(Yup, can't be rood to you anymore.)
She is learning I suppose :worry:
It's not. ><
Think "Hitorijime My Hero" or something. :>
Gladly. ^^
(My masochistic self will miss that. :<)
She's a fast learner of course. :")
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Something tells me you haven't watched prison school :worry:
I can only be a sadist to men
That's sweet :")
No, I'm not a pervert. ^^
:<
I always wanted to be hermaphrodite. My favOriTe sea creature is the Glaucus Atlanticus. :>
Is it, Oh Lady of Parched Sarcasm? :")
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No, I'm not a pervert. ^^
:<
I always wanted to be hermaphrodite. My favOriTe sea creature is the Glaucus Atlanticus. :>
Is it, Oh Lady of Parched Sarcasm? :")
Yes but I am totally am 🥺 (never watched it, I was wondering if you knew the theme)
You are good without the female stuff, believe me. And it's hard to choose from so many sea creatures but they are really pretty
I wasn't being sarcastic :")
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes but I am totally am 🥺 (never watched it, I was wondering if you knew the theme)
You are good without the female stuff, believe me. And it's hard to choose from so many sea creatures but they are really pretty
I wasn't being sarcastic :")
Of course you are. :>
()
Let me have a choice. :<
You are like a Clownfish, adapting to a deathly environment (like the Clownfish lives in the Sea Anemone which stings every living creature it comes in contact with ^^) where most would've given up. :")
><
How am I supposed to deal with that? :c
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Of course you are. :>
()
Let me have a choice. :<
You are like a Clownfish, adapting to a deathly environment (like the Clownfish lives in the Sea Anemone which stings every living creature it comes in contact with ^^) where most would've given up. :")
><
How am I supposed to deal with that? :c
:nayeonisdone: (yes but not in this case)
I am just warning you :<
I am a 🤡 fish, yes. Just kidding, I appreciate the compliment lol.
I don't much about the traits of aquatic creatures to be honest but you can be a crystal jellyfish cause those are my favorite.
Me not being sarcastic? :worry:
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread