- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,391
- Reactions Received
- 151,403
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
The top is with my right hand and bottom i with my left
YesWow really?
I can read and write Korean, but I don't understand words 😅😅
Wow! Beautiful! 🤩🤩🤩🤩The top is with my right hand and bottom i with my left
![]()
Wow! Your handwriting has improved! I'm so proud of you! *Wipes away fake tears*![]()
Ahh so ugly!!
I'm so proud of myself!Yes she is!
Wow! Your handwriting has improved! I'm so proud of you! *Wipes away fake tears*
Nice handwriting! 🤩🤩🤩Here you can copy my homework![]()
first time I've heard thatNice handwriting! 🤩🤩🤩
Haha mee. I can write that I can speak English and I am not an apple, but that's it. lolWow really?
I can read and write Korean, but I don't understand words 😅😅