Drop a picture of your handwriting! (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I SAW A GRAMMAR MISTAKE. IT IS MON ÉCRITURE :taemsip:
mais ton écriture est belle comme toi Livvy :sj_weary:
Ahh merci!! Et désolée (almost wrote mianhae kkk)!! Mon français est mauvais maintenant ahhah...even my parents agree lmao
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
:nayeonisdone: (yes but not in this case)
I am just warning you :<
I am a 🤡 fish, yes. Just kidding, I appreciate the compliment lol.
I don't much about the traits of aquatic creatures to be honest but you can be a crystal jellyfish cause those are my favorite.
Me not being sarcastic? :worry:
(In this case too, yes. :>)
Warnings aren't a deterrent for a daredevil like me. ^^
Like they call people "class clowns"; they subconsciously mean that the aforementioned stereotype has class. :")
Bioluminescence is such a fascinating evolutionary trait. :c
Thank you~
Yupsies, it's like trying to understand a Quokka.
Mort White can't. ;-;
They're foreign territory for him. :<
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
(In this case too, yes. :>)
Warnings aren't a deterrent for a daredevil like me. ^^
Like they call people "class clowns"; they subconsciously mean that the aforementioned stereotype has class. :")
Bioluminescence is such a fascinating evolutionary trait. :c
Thank you~
Yupsies, it's like trying to understand a Quokka.
Mort White can't. ;-;
They're foreign territory for him. :<
Daredevil? I thought you were a good boi.
Well that'd give me a self-esteem boost but nobody called me a class clown
It is, too pretty.
Why are quokkas foreign territory? 🥺
They're absolutely adorable though, beaming with joy and all things good
 
  • Like
Reactions: la_mort_pour_vous

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Daredevil? I thought you were a good boi.
Well that'd give me a self-esteem boost but nobody called me a class clown
It is, too pretty.
Why are quokkas foreign territory? 🥺
They're absolutely adorable though, beaming with joy and all things good
I take inspiration from Choerry. :>
If the Forum were a class, you'd be the class clown. ^^
:")
I've never been to Oceania. ;-;
Of course. The eternal smile pasted on their faces. :c
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I take inspiration from Choerry. :>
If the Forum were a class, you'd be the class clown. ^^
:")
I've never been to Oceania. ;-;
Of course. The eternal smile pasted on their faces. :c
Yet you run away from duality.
Nah I don't entertain people.
I totally have been there.
Ikr, so precious.
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
Yet you run away from duality.
Nah I don't entertain people.
I totally have been there.
Ikr, so precious.
It's really hard for you to distinguish when I'm kidding and when I'm not. ^^
Look at all your B'Day messages and come back, Mademoiselle. :>
You can talk to Quokka's then? :c
Your point? ><
Yupsies. :")
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's really hard for you to distinguish when I'm kidding and when I'm not. ^^
Look at all your B'Day messages and come back, Mademoiselle. :>
You can talk to Quokka's then? :c
Your point? ><
Yupsies. :")
It's really hard for you to distinguish when I am kidding and when I am not. :worry:
They are entertaining? What
I am a quokka in disguise :joysip:
 

la_mort_pour_vous

Try To Make Yourself A Work Of Art
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,795
Reactions Received
21,540
Location
A Singularity in the 3C 75 Black Hole System
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Gender
Male
Ship
It's really hard for you to distinguish when I am kidding and when I am not. :worry:
They are entertaining? What
I am a quokka in disguise :joysip:
Yes, I was kidding about that too. ^^
No, they say that you are entertaining. :>
If only you smiled in your selfies, that wouldn't be so hard to believe. :")
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Skinnny

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread