- Joined
- 1 January 2020
- Messages
- 11,006
- Reactions Received
- 21,104
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 498
- Fandom
- Deobi
- Wreck
Those shoehorn things old people have
You know it's time to die when you need a stick to put your shoes on
the hell I use it![]()
Those shoehorn things old people have
You know it's time to die when you need a stick to put your shoes on
wait till you're over 20, you'll see it's not dumb
lol i use a knife.![]()
Those shoehorn things old people have
You know it's time to die when you need a stick to put your shoes on
lol i have one of those i got as a gift from work ....I have one of these. Mine is electronic and vibrates when you put it on your head, but... it does nothing for me.
![]()
Hey, I have one of those. I never use it, but still....![]()
Those shoehorn things old people have
You know it's time to die when you need a stick to put your shoes on