Ebooks or paper books? (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
What do you prefer? What do you read more often?

I personally prefer paper books, because my eyes get less tired, but ngl, ebooks are so more accessible and easy to read in the train/bus etc :nekosweat:
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Paper books. It's nice to have the physical version of books.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
As my eyes are not very good, I prefer ebooks because I can accustom the size of the letters to my needs. But of course, who wouldn´t like to feel a good book in their hands. It is just less comfortable to read, but I must admit some covers are so pretty the paper book is just worth having.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Paperback but I normally read hardback in general. I don't like ebooks much even though I know they are better for the environment. They aren't satisfying to read.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Paperback is where its at... :dab:

Uhhh the cringed inside typing that, what's done is done lol
But yeah paperback is nicer.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lunaria
Joined
1 August 2019
Messages
2,819
Reactions Received
4,468
Location
☾ the other side of the moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,802
Fandom
☾ gg stan ☽
Gender
Bi-Gender
Pronouns
☾ he/she ☽
i like the smell of paper books and having a physical cover :sj_weary: nothing can replace the feeling of reading a "real" book
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I prefer physical books sometimes. There are books that I have that I would prefer in ebook format such as The Black Prism by Brent Weeks, because in the paperback the pages are really long and it overwhelms me.. But I tend to prefer books in physical forms.. However, I have too many books now, so...
Books mostly hard back but that is because those books are big 700-1200 pages, and those can get annoying in pb.
Tell me about it. I almost bought IT in pb when it was re-released, but that book is too long for pb... It was enough that I read it in hardback with the smallest print that strained my eyes... lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
paper books
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ebooks are more convenient when you don't have a lot of space and are on the move a lot. But I do love the look, feel, and smell of paper books.

Tbh both have their ups and downs.
 
Joined
18 June 2020
Messages
651
Reactions Received
1,212
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Other
Pronouns
they/them
Paper books. I love the smell of some new paper :pikahappy:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd say paperbacks if you asked me a few years back, but then I had a shelf full of paperbacks and moving was a bitch so def e-books now. My Kindle paperwhite doesn't need to be charged for weeks and you can carry it everywhere, read in lowlight/night time as well, and the screen isn't LCD/LED so it really doesn't strain your eyes at all.

I've also found that I really love audiobooks now, the only drawback is I almost only read fantasy and you don't get to see the maps in an audiobook. BUT these days you can just look it up online so it's not that big a deal.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Paper books, I prefer actually being able to flip the page and hold a book in my hand than on my phone.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread