- Joined
- 26 March 2022
- Messages
- 106,317
- Reactions Received
- 59,383
- Location
- the beautiful wizoneland
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 491,147
- Fandom
- divewavs2u
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- kkongsuni's yeobo
@Ketchy @Lovelinus @Cheshire @WOW @Plory @Ujung
Yes, and apparently, there is a fixed number of 3 total albums being planned by the label according to a site I've read 2 days ago.Wow mini album already![]()
so just a year ish then .Yes, and apparently, there is a fixed number of 3 total albums being planned by the label according to a site I've read 2 days ago.
Nice, I normally don't care for survival show groups but I'm telly excited for this one.Yes, and apparently, there is a fixed number of 3 total albums being planned by the label according to a site I've read 2 days ago.
Yeah, that is a possibility since, as you probably already know, groups from these types of shows seem to have short contract life, like the previous groups A.O.A., and I.O.I.so just a year ish then .
I've never seen these shows either. But, I'm going to support this group ONLY because Yuki from Purple Kiss became one of the members.Nice, I normally don't care for survival show groups but I'm telly excited for this one.
wanna 1 iz one x1 zero base 1 kep1er all had longer deals.Yeah, that is a possibility since, as you probably already know, groups from these types of shows seem to have short contract life, like the previous groups A.O.A., and I.O.I.
Also, I believe the members of this group are all(?) active in their own groups. I know Yuki is. So overworking them is a bad idea, too.
Or the label just has a limited budget they intentionally put aside for a year. I don't know. I'm just speculating.