Teaser EL7Z UP 1ST MINI ALBUM [7+UP] CONCEPT VIDEO #1 (QUEEN Ver.) (2 Viewers)

Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Wow mini album already :excitedcat:
Yes, and apparently, there is a fixed number of 3 total albums being planned by the label according to a site I've read 2 days ago.
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
so just a year ish then .
Yeah, that is a possibility since, as you probably already know, groups from these types of shows seem to have short contract life, like the previous groups A.O.A., and I.O.I.

Also, I believe the members of this group are all(?) active in their own groups. I know Yuki is. So overworking them is a bad idea, too.
Or the label just has a limited budget they intentionally put aside for a year. I don't know. I'm just speculating.


Nice, I normally don't care for survival show groups but I'm telly excited for this one.
I've never seen these shows either. But, I'm going to support this group ONLY because Yuki from Purple Kiss became one of the members.
 
Last edited:
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,695
Reactions Received
93,494
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
189,392
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Yeah, that is a possibility since, as you probably already know, groups from these types of shows seem to have short contract life, like the previous groups A.O.A., and I.O.I.

Also, I believe the members of this group are all(?) active in their own groups. I know Yuki is. So overworking them is a bad idea, too.
Or the label just has a limited budget they intentionally put aside for a year. I don't know. I'm just speculating.
wanna 1 iz one x1 zero base 1 kep1er all had longer deals.
lets see 2 are effectively inactive from kpop (kei is doing osts ect) none but wjsn have really broke 30-40 k let alone get digital ranking.
so the definition of active is sketchy.

And it looks like they are going to do exactly what ioi and the groups from them did. Which did not work out well for anyone but maybe the og top 2-4 as soloist.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread