Appreciation ELRIS Goes Crazy For Just Dance (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
haha ig you don't remember
we were just chatting a few weeks ago about how much i enjoyed their cb
Literally as I posted that I remembered you were telling me about Jackpot.

Oh my God I'm getting early onset dementia at 31.

Damnit.


My bad.

:yolk:
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Literally as I posted that I remembered you were telling me about Jackpot.

Oh my God I'm getting early onset dementia at 31.

Damnit.


My bad.

:yolk:
it's alright buddy sometimes i feel like that too
and i'm only nearly 18 :nekosweat:
anyway yea i'm definitely anticipating whatever they do next if it's up to what they just did
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
it's alright buddy sometimes i feel like that too
and i'm only nearly 18 :nekosweat:
anyway yea i'm definitely anticipating whatever they do next if it's up to what they just did
Who's your favorite girl in the group?

I'm struggling between Hyeseong and Sohee.

Bella is cute too.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: dooh and igloo

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
Who's your favorite girl in the geoup?

I'm struggling between Hyeseong and Sohee.

Bella is cute too.
well it's hard to say these days lmao
seeing as how my perspective has changed so
but
if i were to say who i'd be rooting for to be put into the hallowed halls of your biases
i'd be rooting for bella
@igloo also I'm collecting ELRIS crew members.

You're the treasurer and part time sound guy.

I'm the guy that drives the van.
lmao i wonder who else will flesh out the entourage
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Emanresu

dooh

Jensetter <3 Jennie
.
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
2,778
Reactions Received
11,243
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Oh, I was planning on posting an Elris badge thread this week, I'll do it tonight :sanapray:
amazing, i am so bad in doing things like that, cant wait :nekolove::nekolove::nekolove::nekolove:
and we have many people to vote :sanapray: this will be amazing, finally after 2 years i will get an ELRIS badge :pikahappy::llama_BLEED:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: perhapz

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread